WHY WE’RE HERE
We want to empower our customers to be BRAVE, embrace BODY POSITIVITY and most of all, love themselves for who they are. Our message is clear, be who you are, not what you think you should be. Collaborations are in our brand DNA, offering a unique approach to product that you won’t find anywhere else. Our collections are designed for EVERYONE, regardless of shape or size, INCLUSIVITY is at the core in everything we do. Whether she wears for Instagram or everyday life, there’s something for EVERY KIND OF WOMAN and delivered to their door from the very next day. We keep prices AFFORDABLE, products REACTIVE to demand, user experience seamless and we pride ourselves on quality of SERVICE.
Please view our available roles below;
Social Media Manager
As our Social Media Manager you will manage the social media team to drive and deliver an industry leading social media proposition. You will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of social media content as well as delivering a strong social media plan. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work to develop growth strategies and social media campaigns. You will be experienced and have proven results in managing and delivering a social media proposition in a fast paced business. This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Social Media Executive looking to make the next step in their career or an established Manager looking for a new challenge. Salary dependent on experience.
Duties Will Include
- Devise and implement organic social media campaigns across all channels
- Make sure successes on organic social are mirrored on paid social ads and vice versa
- Coordinating effective and creative requirements in line with brand objectives
- Using appropriate research tools to support planning output
- Using analysis tools such as google analytics to measure performance and interpret findings into action plan
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports on social growth and performance
- Managing channel growth in line with targets
- Setting objectives of social team and managing performance
- Working with the digital team on paid social to optimise campaigns and spend
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Active and advanced understanding of social media channels and algorithms
- Experienced at managing a team through KPIs
- Strong communicator
- Will have worked at a senior level within social media for at least 2 years
- Experience in fast fashion preferred but not essential
- Experience managing paid social preferred but not essential
- Experienced at using scheduling and analysis tools
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
WHY YOU’RE HERE
Brand, Creative & Content Manager
The Brand, Creative & Content Manager is responsible for being the creative heartbeat of the ITS brand, committed to generating only the best ideas, assets and campaign that shout (not whisper!) our ITS Brand Positioning from the rooftops! WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
The Brand, Creative & Content Manager’s responsibilities and duties are outlined in the key areas below.
- Become the ITS Brand Guardian, developing ITS’s brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Develop content & campaign strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals for ITS
- Develop an asset-generation plan, working with the studio manager, to ensure that all photographic and videographic assets are on brand, elevate the creative stance of the ITS brand and deliver to the commercial objectives of the business.
- Collaborate with wider Marketing team to plan and develop brand campaigns, site & social content.
- Develop a responsibility to the Creative Executives ensuring that systems and processes are in place to generate first rate, high-quality, brand assets.
- Undertake regular competitor and customer insights analysis – reaching out to the future and looking at who is doing what and why? Interpreting these trends for the business is crucial, as is bringing them to bare in an ITS way.
- To develop (in conjunction with the Marketing Director and the CEO) a strategy for the continued direction of the brand, moving past the dependence on the Celeb/Influencer collaborations and into a position that encompasses all brand values
- To line manage the Brand & Content Executive (x2), Assistant (x1) ensuring SMART annual objectives and development plans are in place and reviewed regularly at one-to-one meetings.
- To line manage the Studio Manager ensuring SMART annual objectives and development plans are in place and reviewed regularly at one-to-one meetings.
- To foster excellent relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
- To proactively support the CMO by suggesting new ideas and challenge where appropriate.
Leadership & Strategy
- You must have:
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- An ability to inspire others and build a highly competent team
- An excellent understanding of the KPIs used to monitor the department's and the Company's performance and contribute accordingly to meet them.
- You must be:
- A strategic thinker and first-rate communicator, a sense-of fun really helps too.
- Able to live the core values of ITS, act as an exemplar of these values and positively model them to others.
- You will also need to:
- Consider issues relating to the company's growth and offer suggestions for how the company could better achieve its objectives.
- Support the CMO with leading, managing and directing the work of the department to ensure its targets are achieved.
In addition to the above main responsibilities, the Brand & Content Exec will be required to undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to the job role.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Senior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with proven experience designing across both print and digital mediums.
In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplined team heavily responsible for driving the companies' brand forward while providing the best possible content to a wide range of customers.
You will need to conceptualise, develop and execute ideas and visual assets for digital distribution that include website, email marketing, social media platforms and all other communication and marketing tools. Reporting into the Head of Brand / Brand Manager, this is a very hands-on role and you’ll be responsible for a broad range of design tasks.
You will need to have experience in designing for both web & social as well as building creative emails.
- +3 years commercial experience working within an Ecommerce/Fashion brand or similar.
- Confident working to briefs and the ability to develop our brand guidelines further
- An inventive designer who stays up to date with new design trends
- Fast-paced/efficient designer
- Be fluent in Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign).
- Some experience in After Effects for motion or animation, will be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working across both print and digital projects.
- Comfortable receiving briefs, providing feedback to and working alongside multiple teams, such as marketing and Creative.
Please send your cv and cover letter, and if you have a link to your portfolio to [email protected]
- The ability to manage your own diverse workload to required deadlines in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines/priorities simultaneously.
- You should be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude