Since launching in 2013, In The Style has redefined fast fashion.
A creative hub in the heart of Manchester, In The Style encompasses youth, diversity and passion.
Fun, fast paced and free spirited, In The Style is not for the faint of heart!
If you’re ready to work hard and play harder, get in touch.
Full-time Positions - Manchester Based
Senior Social Media Executive
Do you have experience in a fast-paced background and love all things fashion and social? If yes, then we’ve got just the role for you!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Social Media Executive to join the In The Style social team.
This is a diverse role that covers all aspects of the social mix and is central to the development of the company’s channels. You will develop original and engaging content and monitor all activity through reporting.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the current fast fashion social media industry, knowing exactly what content performs best and at what times
- Using your understanding of the new social media era, you will need to create weekly engaging content for all social media platforms including; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with the influencer team to ensure the best content is achieved for all channels and monitor engagement and results
- Create weekly reports using Google Analytics and Falcon
- Work with marketing and manage all social activity around key launches
- Copywriting and content creation for the blog, social and competitions
- Plan and execute viral social media campaigns
- Support with any graphics for social media and any other areas of the business when necessary
- Build on relationships with third parties and arrange weekly competitions
- Create a weekly social media competitor analysis
- Innovation - Researching and staying on top of new trends and contributing ideas to the team
- Create content in house and manage the ‘social room’ coming up with regular fresh ideas
- Working with key influencers and managing their social schedule
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in social media
- Strong analytical skills and experience in Google Analytics
- Highly creative
- Proactive, always looking for ways to innovate on ideas
- Focused and highly organised
- Keen to learn but also share knowledge
- Experience of managing a junior member of staff
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Always clear, open, honest and inclusive in all communications
- Positive attitude, able to tackle challenges with a smile
- Good team player, able to work collaboratively
Job Type: Full-time
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org – No agencies please
Senior Front End Developer
We are searching for a proactive individual who shares our passion for delivering quality software in a dynamic culture. The ideal candidate will be a proven problem solver who is adaptable, forward thinking and collaborative in their approach.
We are passionate about bringing industry best practices to our development teams and encouraging our team to push themselves in pursuit of continuous improvement. We aim to foster a coaching mentality where individuals are encouraged both to learn and to teach others, to reinforce skill-sets across the team.
- Championing Front End technology best practices across the team
- Setting up and them implementing A/B & multivariate tests to measure performance
- Actively supporting agile development methods and best practices
- Participate in retrospectives and requirements sessions; guiding from a front end engineering perspective
- Support team in kick-off activities for each story including defining acceptance criteria
- Mentoring Junior members of the team to help them improve their abilities
- Getting involved in design considerations when it comes to user experience
- Speak directly to colleagues to get an understanding of requirements
- Take accountability for the quality of the front end engineering
Desirable experience in some of the following areas:
- Writing acceptance criteria as part of a ‘3 amigos’ group
- Experience of using storyboards (Trello, Mingle, Jira or similar)
- Experience of continuous integration (Teamcity, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Go)
- Experience with source control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Experience of development in an Agile development environments and BDD
- Magento 1.x
- Understanding of PHP
- Experience of front end engineering for large ecommerce websites.
- Inquisitive, exploratory mentality
- Experience and understanding of A/B testing platforms such as Sitegainer or Google Optimize
- Passion for testing UI and interaction
- Able to manage own tasks, break them down and execute them.
- Passion for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies with a track record of continuous professional improvement
- Desire for good Agile working practices
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills
- Ability to motivate colleagues
Job Type: Full-time
Please send all CV’s to email@example.com – No agencies please
Internships - Manchester Based
There are currently no roles available, please check back at a later time.
Rebecca - Product Development Manager
At In The Style, the pace is as fast as it gets! From development to sales analysis, I love to see the product journey from start to finish. Every day is different, full of surprises and challenges, however teamwork is key and everyone gets involved which makes it a great environment to work in.
Paige - Creative Executive
I began my career with In The Style as an intern whilst studying Fashion Promotion at university. I am now a confident executive and I love working on all areas of the creative process knowing that every decision has an impact on the aesthetic of the business. Every day is different which is what makes it so fun!
Harriet - Assistant Buyer
After finishing University I started at In The Style in Customer Services. Within a year I worked my way up to an Assistant Buyer role, and am now part of an amazing team doing something I love. It's been amazing to see how much the brand has grown since I started and I can't wait to see where it goes next!